MOH is committed to upholding a professional image and providing consistent and exceptional service for the satisfaction of each client. We do not only listen to the needs of our clients but we understand and attend to each of them.
We take pride of the commitment we have in assisting salon professionals to succeed in their own respective specialties. So if you are a person looking for career growth and striving for success, MOH is the place to be.
We are always looking for people with a respectful positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work together as a team.
People who are hardworking, have good customer service and who want to contribute to this professional industry are very much welcome to apply.
Hairstylist/Colourist – Very well Rewarded
EARN WHAT YOU DESERVE at Ministry of Hair
Base Salary Negotiable
Great New York Style Salon with great reviews for over 10 years
If you’re a hardworking and skilled Hairstylist with an interest in working full-time then we would love to have you!
We have a position available for an energetic and modern stylist at a beautiful salon situated in the middle of the vibrant and bustling CBD. You can check us out here www.ministryofhair.co.nz.
What we want from you:
- A skilled precision cutter and colourist that works to a high standard and is confident in both areas.
- A stylist that loves working with ALL hair types – especially fabulous and wild curls.
- A reliable team member that is self-motivated and rearing to go.
What we can give you:
- A position in a popular and well-respected salon.
- A busy and exciting work location that will keep you on your toes and have you constantly learning.
Send in your full CV and a cover letter for our consideration. Please note that all applicants will be thoughtfully considered for the position. Send to email@example.com or call 021 483 885.