Cut and Style
We begin by asking you the right questions about your lifestyle:
How much time do you really have? What looks do you need to achieve? Do you enjoy the ritual of doing your hair?
We then undertake an in-depth analysis of your hair health, movement, and texture, as well as skin texture, skin tone, your features and your face shape. We listen carefully to your thoughts then test your hair and scalp for pH and condition.
- Consultation is the key! Whether this is your first visit or your 20th, we will always do a consultation. We understand that life changes, that budgets and schedules change, that the amount of time and money you could spend on your hair last year may not be the same today. These are just a few areas that we consider.
- A great haircut is not necessarily the haircut that walks out our door looking perfect. A great haircut is rather defined by how it looks once you have washed and styled it yourself. How does it look in 6 weeks time? Have you been able to manage it with the time and skills you have? These are the questions we consider.
- We like to educate our clients on how they themselves can style their hair, because if the only time your style looked great was when you left our salon, then we have failed. What we offer all our clients is as many of our industry secrets as possible so they can manage their hair with ease.
- It takes many years to learn the skill of profiling. Newly graduated stylists have simply not worked on enough heads of hair to gain this skill. At Ministry of Hair our team of advanced stylists analyse face shapes, bone structure, complexion, and then we work with you to discover a truly exceptional style that has you looking great.
- Our team will be honest with you and let you know if they believe your current style is not working well. They will be respectful but truthful. Because we work so closely as a team, our clients get the benefit of different opinions. We all feel confident in bringing in second (and sometimes third) opinions from each other to broaden the possibilities for designing your look.